Apply to become a #GETAs24 judge
Calling all education and edtech professionals!
We’re looking for individuals with significant experience in education and/or edtech roles to volunteer some of their time to form our high-quality judging panel for the Global EdTech Awards 2024.
Could it be you?
We’re seeking judges from various backgrounds and ranges of expertise, so if you’re interested, please apply even if you don’t think you meet all of the criteria!
Ideal candidates will…
- have significant experience in education/edtech
- be familiar with the latest developments in the sector
- have a strong track record of success in their field
- be able to think critically and objectively
- be able to work independently and as part of a team
- be able to commit to the time and effort required to be a judge.
Judging will take place in May 2024, so you must be able to dedicate time (10 hours max) to judging then.
- examine and evaluate the submissions and supplementary evidence for the entries in your allocated category
- provide valuable feedback to help entrants improve their work
- receive full guidance on how to evaluate the entries
- have access to support during the judging period if required.
Judging the awards is voluntary.
Why become a judge?
It’s a great opportunity to…
- apply your professional knowledge and experience
- play a key role in recognising and celebrating genuine achievements
- gain recognition for your expertise
- boost your professional profile.
Global awards, global judges…
The Global EdTech Awards are open to entrants worldwide and we would love to reflect that with international representation on our judging panel.
So, wherever you are, if you think you have what it takes to be a #GETAs24 judge, please apply today!
Closing date: 31st January 2024