The Global EdTech Awards 2023 – it’s not about who you know
The Global EdTech Awards 2023 is a new kind of education and EdTech awards programme that reduces bias in the judging process.
The Global EdTech Awards 2023 aims to celebrate the genuine achievements of:
· educators doing magnificent work in challenging circumstances
· education technology companies striving to assist schools with solutions to encourage student achievement, promote well-being, reduce teachers’ workload and more.
The programme seeks nominations from across the world:
· Most impactful headteacher
· Most impactful senior member of staff
· Most impactful teacher – Early Years/Primary
· Most impactful teacher – Secondary/FE
· Most impactful support staff member
· Best school digital transformation – state/public school
· Best school digital transformation – independent school
Education technology companies (EdTech)
· Best EdTech start-up – under 3 years old
· Best established EdTech company – more than 3 years old
· Best co-production project – edtech company and school working together
· Best EdTech product – hardware
· Best EdTech product – software
· Best EdTech product – app
· Lifetime achievement
It’s not about who you know…
The Global EdTech Awards 2023 commits to providing a transparent and fair assessment of entrants’ nominations.
Entries will be anonymised for the first round of judging. This means that judges will be able to concentrate solely on the information submitted and consider it without bias.
Knowledgeable judging panel
We have esteemed judges on board, including…
From the UK
- Professor Bob Harrison (Visiting Professor, University of Wolverhampton)
- Cat Scutt (Chartered College of Teaching)
- Bukky Yusuf (Co-chair of the DfE’s Edtech Strategy group)
- Brett Salakas (HP Education Ambassador) from Australia
- Rachelle Dené Poth (EdTech Consultant) from the USA
Mark Anderson (@ICTEvangelist), one of the founders of The Global EdTech Awards comments:
“At the Global EdTech Awards, we’re passionate about recognising the true innovators and educators who are revolutionising the education sector.
“Our awards celebrate the breadth of the sector and are designed to remove bias by anonymising entries and providing valuable feedback to all companies who are shortlisted, regardless of whether they win.
“Join us to celebrate the power of EdTech and help us showcase the incredible work being done around the world!”
The Global EdTech Awards are open for entry until Friday 5th May 2023. Finalists will be announced at the beginning of June, with an online awards event to announce the winners on 22nd June 2023.