Expand each sub-category below to view the associated entry criteria. Click the button below to submit your entry:
Lifetime achievement award
This category celebrates the outstanding, career-long achievement of an individual working in an educational setting OR the education sector OR in the edtech industry in any country.
This person must have contributed more than 20 years of continuous service that has had a significant impact on a large number of individuals and/or organisations at local OR national OR international levels.
This is a relatively open-ended category so you can tell us why the person you are nominating should win this award.
Please note that self-nominations are NOT accepted.
In 800-1,000 words:
- Tell us their story and explain what they have achieved.
- Outline some of the challenges they faced and how they overcame them.
- Describe the impact they have had in their field and provide evidence to prove your assertions.
- In your final paragraph, summarise why they deserve to win.
- Please include ONE document including up to five testimonials or case studies to demonstrate your case.